Intumescent combined fire and smoke door bottom seal.
Incorporated into fire, smoke and life safety door assemblies to provide resistance against all stages of fire and smoke whilst also providing excellent acoustic properties.
- Dual offset fin seals (TF) provides outstanding smoke and sound containment properties.
- Provides an ideal alternative for double swing pivot door assemblies, where the smoke seal can remain uninterrupted while the seal body is checked to allow for any door hardware.
- Tested on proprietary fire doors providing up to 2 hours fire resistance.
- Simple self-adhesive / screw-fix application onto the bottom of the door.
Used in conjunction with a Kilargo 4000 Series threshold plate to provide a total door bottom sealing solution.
Kilargo high performance intumescent core with a rigid PVC casing combined with dual elastomeric smoke and acoustic fins. Supplied with agressive self adhesive backing.
10mm (dependent upon installation)
Standard lengths 820mm, 920mm, 1220mm
Other lengths to special order.
Standard fin height 9mm
Standard Colour: Black
The product is fitted to the underside of the door leaf using the aggressive self-adhesive backing tape and simple screw-fixing.
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 for up to 2 hours on proprietary fire door assemblies in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Medium temperature smoke leakage approvals to AS1530 Part 7 available on proprietary door assemblies
- Conforms with NCC Specification C3.4 smoke sealing requirements
- Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 and ISO10140-2
- Independent tests have been conducted demonstrating over 100,000 open and close cycles without significant wear.
Register To Download
Please register your details to download your requested file.