KP – TS Series combined intumescent fire and smoke seals.
Incorporated into the perimeter of fire door assemblies. When exposed to fire conditions, these strip seals expand to many times their original volume, sealing off the door perimeter to prevent the passage of hot smoke & other toxic gases. These seals also incorporate twin sealing fins to provide smoke control across all temperatures. For internal use only. Contact Kilargo for external solutions.
- One seal only for fire and all temperatures of smoke.
- Rebated into the door or frame for longevity in service.
- Decorative and protective PVC outer casing.
- Ideal for fire engineered solutions where extra protection is necessary for life safety.
High performance sodium silicate based intumescent core encapsulated in a rigid flame retardant PVC outer casing with coextruded smoke and acoustic fins. Supplied with aggressive self adhesive backing.
Minimum 2mm – Maximum 3mm
The product sits flush with the edge of the door leaf or door frame edge.
Standard lengths: 1000mm, 2100mm, 2400mm, 2700mm, 3000mm
Standard fin height: 4mm
Standard Colour: Black, Grey
The product is fitted into a groove in the door frame or the edge of the door leaf and is fixed using the self-adhesive tape backing.
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 up to 2 hours or proprietary fire door assemblies in accordance with AS1905 Part 1.
- Medium temperature smoke leakage approvals to AS1530 Part 7 available on proprietary door assemblies
- Conforms with NCC Specification C3.4 smoke sealing requirements
- Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, IS140.3 & ISO10140-2
- Independent tests have been conducted demonstrating over 100,000 open and close cycles without significant wear.
Register To Download
Please register your details to download your requested file.