KP Series intumescent fire seals.
Incorporated into the perimeter of fire door assemblies. When exposed to fire conditions, these strip seals expand to many times their original volume, sealing off the door perimeter to prevent the passage of hot smoke & other toxic gases.
- Proven product with over 30 years in service history.
- Rebated into the door or frame for longevity in service.
- Decorative and protective PVC outer casing.
- Available in many sizes and finishes.
- Ideal for fire engineered solutions where extra protection is necessary for life safety.
Can be used in conjunction with a Kilargo medium temperature smoke seal such as the IS1212, IS1515 or IS0511 seal to maintain tenable conditions across all temperatures of smoke (ambient, medium and hot) in a typical fully developed fire scenario.
Kilargo high performance sodium silicate based intumescent core encapsulated in a rigid flame retardant PVC outer casing, complete with aggressive self-adhesive tape backing.
Minimum 1mm – Maximum 3mm
The product sits flush with the edge of the door leaf or door frame edge.
Standard lengths: 1000mm, 2100mm, 2400mm, 2700mm, 3000mm
Standard Colour: Black, Grey (White & dark brown colours available to special order).
The product fits into a groove made in the door frame or the edge of the door leaf and is secured using the self-adhesive tape backing.
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 for up to 2 hours on proprietary fire door assemblies in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
Register To Download
Please register your details to download your requested file.