Flexible, graphite based intumescent fire seals.
Applied to the perimeter of fire door assemblies. When exposed to fire conditions, these strip seals expand to many times their original volume, sealing off the door perimeter to prevent the passage of hot smoke and other toxic gases.
- Easy retrofit installation.
- Simple self-adhesive application onto the door frame.
- Flexible seal is supplied in coils to minimize wastage when cutting lengths to size.
- Ideal for fire engineered solutions where extra fire protection is required.
Used in conjunction with a Kilargo door bottom solution, such as the IS8010si automatic door bottom seal or KP4204TF intumescent sweep type seal to provide a total door sealing solution.
Kilargo high performance, graphite based, intumescent core, supplied with aggressive self-adhesive backing tape.
Nominal 3mm perimeter gaps.
16mm x 2mm
Standard Lengths 50 metre coils
Standard Colour: Black
This product can be simply retrofitted to a steel frame, or set into a mortised groove in the door frame or the edge of the door leaf, using the aggressive self-adhesive backing tape.
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 for up to 2 hours on proprietary fire door assemblies in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
Register To Download
Please register your details to download your requested file.