This seal is also available with antimicrobial silicone gasket(s). Please contact us for further information.
A heavy duty, automatic door bottom seal, designed for highperformance acoustic door systems., which is fully mortised into the bottom of single action doors. The seal has a spring loaded mechanism which lifts the seal clear of the floor, in a parallel motion as soon as the door is opened.
Pressure against the door jamb on the adjustable brass strike button operates the seal automatically. The seal is mounted into a 43mm deep x 21mm wide machined groove along the underside of the door. The seal is screw-fixed into position through the mounting flanges. Aesthetic, screw-fixed cast-aluminium end plates ensure longevity of the seal mechanism.
- Min. 6mm / max. 15mm
IS8530si maximum allowable cut-back sizes:
- 420mm seal cuts to 275mm
- 520mm seal cuts to 420mm
- 610mm seal cuts to 520mm
- 820mm seal cuts to 610mm
- 920mm seal cuts to 820mm
- 1070mm seal cuts to 920mm
- 1220mm seal cuts to 1070mm
- 1500mm seal cuts to 1220mm
(*Seals can be cut on site for exact dimension)
- Silver anodised aluminium with cast-aluminium end plates and grey silicone gasket
(Black cast-aluminium end plates and black silicone gaskets also available upon request)
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Certifications GVYI.R26629, GVWZ.R26629, GVWZ7.R26629
- Medium temperature smoke leakage approvals to AS1530 Part 7 available on proprietary door assemblies
- Conforms with NCC Specification C3.4 smoke sealing requirements
- Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 and ISO10140-2
- Durability tests demonstrating over 1,000,000 open and close cycles
Register To Download
Please register your details to download your requested file.