This seal is also available with antimicrobial silicone gasket(s). Please contact us for further information.
Medium duty, automatic door bottom seal which can be semi-rebated or face-fixed to the bottom edge of single action doors. The seal has a spring loaded mechanism which lifts the seal clear of the floor as soon as the door is opened. Pressure against the door jamb on the adjustable strike button operates the seal automatically.
When the seal is to be semi-rebated, the seal is mounted into a 37mm deep x 13mm wide machined groove. The screw line is covered by an aesthetic flexible PVC cover strip.
This seal has a brass adjustment button and injection moulded, push-fit nylon end plates plus a high efficiency mechanism to assist with the closing force requirements detailed in AS1428/1 (Design for Access and Mobility).
- Min. 3mm / max. 10mm
IS8035si maximum allowable cut-back sizes:
- 380mm seal cuts to 275mm
- 600mm seal cuts to 380mm
- 820mm seal cuts to 600mm
- 920mm seal cuts to 820mm
- 1070mm seal cuts to 920mm
- 1220mm seal cuts to 1070mm
(*Seal can be cut on site for exact dimensions)
- Silver anodised aluminium with grey end plates and grey silicone gasket
- Balck anodised aluminium with black end plates and black silicone gasket
Available Nov 2015
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Certifications GVYI.R26629, GVWZ.R26629, GVWZ7.R26629
- Medium temperature smoke leakage approvals to AS1530 Part 7 available on proprietary door assemblies
- Conforms with NCC Specification C3.4 smoke sealing requirements
- Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 & ISO10140-2
- Durability tests demonstrating over 1,000,000 open and close cycles
Register To Download
Please register your details to download your requested file.