This seal is also available with antimicrobial silicone gasket(s). Please contact us for further information.
A medium duty, automatic door bottom seal which can be face-fixed or semi-rebated to the bottom edge of single action doors. It operates automatically by a spring loaded mechanism which lifts the seal clear of the floor as soon as the door is opened.
The seal is fixed to the face of the door bottom using the ferrules and mounting screws provided. When the seal is to be semi-rebated, the seal is mounted into a 35mm deep x 14mm wide machined groove in the side of the door where the seal is to be positioned. The seal operates automatically by pressure against the door jamb on its adjustable strike button. The seal contains a high efficiency mechanism to assist with the closing force requirements detailed in AS1428/1 (Design for Access and Mobility).
Aesthetic, nylon push-fit end plates ensure longevity of the seal mechanism.
- Min. 3mm / max. 15mm
(*Longer lengths available to special order)
IS8011si maximum allowable cut-back sizes:
- 380mm seal cuts to 275mm
- 600mm seal cuts to 380mm
- 820mm seal cuts to 600mm
- 920mm seal cuts to 820mm
- 1070mm seal cuts to 920mm
- 1220mm seal cuts to 1070mm
(*Seals can be cut on site for exact dimension)
- Silver anodised aluminium with grey end plates and grey silicone gasket
(Black end plates and black silicone gasket also available upon request)
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Certifications GVYI.R26629, GVWZ.R26629, GVWZ7.R26629
- Medium temperature smoke leakage approvals to AS1530 Part 7 available on proprietary door assemblies
- Conforms with BCA Specification C3.4 smoke sealing requirements
- Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 and ISO10140-2
- Durability tests demonstrating over 1,000,000 open and close cycles
Register To Download
Please register your details to download your requested file.