This seal is also available with antimicrobial silicone gasket(s). Please contact us for further information.
A slim-line, concealed automatic door bottom seal which is mortised into the bottom edge of single action doors. It operates automatically by a spring loaded mechanism which lifts the seal clear of the floor as soon as the door is opened.
Mounted into a 24mm deep x 13mm wide mortised groove, the seal is fixed via flanges on the underside of the door, operating automatically by pressure against the door jamb on its adjustable strike button. The seal contains a high efficiency mechanism to assist with the closing force requirements detailed in AS1428/1 (Design for Access and Mobility).
Aesthetic brass adjustment button and injection moulded, nylon screw-fixed radiused end plates ensure longevity of the seal mechanism, avoiding dust build-up and preventing foreign matter entering the mechanism housing.
- Min. 3mm / max. 10mm
IS8005si maximum allowable cut-back sizes:
- 380mm seal cuts to 275mm
- 600mm seal cuts to 380mm
- 820mm seal cuts to 600mm
- 920mm seal cuts to 820mm
- 1070mm seal cuts to 920mm
- 1220mm seal cuts to 1070mm
(*Seals can be cut on site for exact dimension).
- Silver anodised aluminium with grey nylon end plates, grey silicone gasket.
(Black silicone gasket also available upon request)
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Medium temperature smoke leakage tests to AS1530 Part 7 available on proprietary door assemblies
- Conforms with NCC Specification C3.4 smoke sealing requirements
- Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 and ISO10140-2
- Durability tests demonstrating over 1,000,000 open and close cycles
Register To Download
Please register your details to download your requested file.