This seal is also available with antimicrobial silicone gasket(s). Please contact us for further information.
The IS7195si perimeter seal is also designed for high performance acoustic applications and is fitted to the head and jambs of door perimeters (with or without door stops) on steel or timber frames. It’s an ideal seal for heavy traffic areas such as hospitals, schools, prisons and TAFES, etc.
An anodised aluminium cover ‘strip’ simply ‘presses’ onto the main carrier to conceal fixings. Once fitted, the space behind this cover plate can be utilised for low voltage cable management.
- Min. 0mm / max. 15mm
Door set standard lengths
- Single: 1 x 1000mm, 2 x 2100mm
- Long Single: 1 x 1000mm, 2 x 2750mm
- Double: 3 x 2100mm
- Long Double: 1 x 2100mm, 2 x 2750mm
- Also available in: 250mm increments from 1000mm to 5000mm
- Silver anodised aluminium with grey silicone gasket
(Black silicone gasket also available upon request)
- When fixing the IS7195si seal to rebated frames of single doors, specify a long back set door latch
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Certifications GVYI.R26629, GVWZ.R26629, GVWZ7.R26629
- Medium temperature smoke leakage approvals to AS1530 Part 7 available on proprietary door assemblies
- Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 and ISO10140-2
- Durability tests demonstrate over 100,000 open and close cycles
Register To Download
Please register your details to download your requested file.