This seal is also available with antimicrobial silicone gasket(s). Please contact us for further information.
The IS7190si perimeter seal is designed for high performance acoustic applications. This seal can be fitted to the head and jambs of door frame perimeters in lieu of door stops, where frames are non fire-rated. An anodised aluminium tamper-proof cover ‘plate’ simply clips and locks onto the main carrier to conceal fixings.
The IS7190si has been successfully tested on proprietary fire door assemblies (mounted on a 25mm frame stop).
- Min. 0mm / max. 12mm
Door set standard lengths
- Single: 1 x 1000mm, 2 x 2100mm
- Long Single: 1 x 1000mm, 2 x 2750mm
- Double: 3 x 2100mm
- Long Double: 1 x 2100mm, 2 x 2750mm
- Also available in: 250mm increments from 1000mm to 5000mm
- Silver anodised aluminium with grey silicone gasket
(Black silicone gasket also available upon request)
- When fixing the IS7190si seal to rebated frames of single doors, specify a long back set door latch
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Certifications GVYI.R26629, GVWZ.R26629, GVWZ7.R26629
- Medium temperature smoke leakage approvals to AS1530 Part 7 available on proprietary door assemblies
- Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 and ISO10140-2
- Durability tests demonstrate over 100,000 open and close cycles
Register To Download
Please register your details to download your requested file.