This seal is also available with antimicrobial silicone gasket(s). Please contact us for further information.
IS7090si self-adjusting and adjustable (spring-loaded) perimeter seal is designed for high performance acoustic applications. This seal can be fitted to the head and jambs of door frame perimeters in lieu of door stops, where frames are non fire-rated.
It’s unique spring loaded mechanism, automatically self-adjusts to cater for movement or uneven doors. It is also mechanically adjustable to ensure the desired seal is maintained.
Durable polypropylene fins are incorporated within the gasket housing to provide additional smoke and acoustic sealing properties. An aesthetic, anodised aluminium tamper-proof cover plate simply clips onto the main carrier to conceal fixings.
The IS7090si has been successfully tested on proprietary fire door assemblies (mounted on a 25mm frame stop).
- Min. 0mm / max. 8mm
Door set standard lengths
- Single: 1 x 1000mm, 2 x 2100mm
- Long Single: 1 x 1000mm, 2 x 2750mm
- Double: 3 x 2100mm
- Long Double: 1 x 2100mm, 2 x 2750mm
- Also available in: 250mm increments from 1000mm to 5000mm
- Silver anodised aluminium with grey silicone gasket
(Black silicone gasket also available upon request)
- When fixing the IS7090si seal to rebated frames of single doors, specify a long back set door latch
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Certifications GVYI.R26629, GVWZ.R26629, GVWZ7.R26629
- Medium temperature smoke leakage approvals to AS1530 Part 7 available on proprietary door assemblies
- Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 and ISO10140-2
- Durability tests demonstrate over 100,000 open and close cycles
Register To Download
Please register your details to download your requested file.