This seal is also available with antimicrobial silicone gasket(s). Please contact us for further information.
The IS7087si adjustable perimeter seal is designed for high performance acoustic applications and is fitted to the head and jambs of door frame perimeters, with or without door stops. This seal can achieve up to 10mm sealing adjustment once the seal has been fitted for maximum sound control.
Fixing screws are concealed behind an aesthetic, tamper-proof aluminium cover plate.
The IS7087si has been successfully tested on proprietary fire door assemblies (mounted on a 25mm frame stop).
- Min. 0mm / max. 10mm
Door set standard lengths
- Single: 1 x 1000mm, 2 x 2100mm
- Long Single: 1 x 1000mm, 2 x 2750mm
- Double: 3 x 2100mm
- Long Double: 1 x 2100mm, 2 x 2750mm
- Also available in: 250mm increments from 1000mm to 5000mm
- Silver anodised aluminium with grey silicone gasket and grey PVC rigid cover strip
(Black silicone gasket and cover strip also available upon request)
- When fixing the IS7087si seal to rebated frames of single doors, specify a long back set door latch
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Certifications GVYI.R26629, GVWZ.R26629, GVWZ7.R26629
- Medium temperature smoke leakage approvals to AS1530 Part 7 available on proprietary door assemblies
- Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 and ISO10140-2
- Durability tests demonstrate over 100,000 open and close cycles
Register To Download
Please register your details to download your requested file.