This seal is also available with antimicrobial silicone gasket(s). Please contact us for further information.
The IS7085si is an aesthetic compact perimeter seal, specifically designed for ‘clean room’ applications. The highly resilient, smooth silicone rubber gasket allows for easy cleaning and assists in preventing the movement of air borne contaminates, whilst also contributing to reduced sound transmission.
This seal can be used to replace the door stop on both steel and timber door frames, where frames are non fire-rated.
- Min. 0mm / max. 7mm
Door set standard lengths
- Single: 1 x 1000mm, 2 x 2100mm
- Long Single: 1 x 1000mm, 2 x 2750mm
- Double: 3 x 2100mm
- Long Double: 1 x 2100mm, 2 x 2750mm
- Also available in: 250mm increments from 1000mm to 5000mm
- Silver anodised aluminium with grey silicone gasket and grey cover strip
- Black anodised aluminium with black silicone gasket and black cover strip
Available Nov 2015
- When fixing the IS7085si seal to rebated frames of single doors, specify a long back set door latch
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Certifications GVYI.R26629, GVWZ.R26629, GVWZ7.R26629
- Medium temperature smoke leakage approvals to AS1530 Part 7 available on proprietary door assemblies
- Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 & ISO10140-2
Register To Download
Please register your details to download your requested file.