This seal is also available with antimicrobial silicone gasket(s). Please contact us for further information.
The IS7080 and IS7080si are aesthetically designed, compact perimeter seals, proven to be effective acoustic, cold smoke, light and weather seals. Both can be installed in lieu of a door stop on both steel and timber door frames (where frames are non fire-rated). The fixing holes are pre-drilled and slotted to allow the seal to be adjusted and positioned accurately. A decorative cover strip is supplied to conceal fixings.
The IS7080si version (silicone gasket) has been successfully tested on proprietary fire door assemblies (mounted on a 25mm frame stop).
- Min. 0mm / max. 10mm
Door set standard lengths
- Single: 1 x 1000mm, 2 x 2100mm
- Long Single: 1 x 1000mm, 2 x 2750mm
- Double: 3 x 2100mm
- Long Double: 1 x 2100mm, 2 x 2750mm
- Also available in: 250mm increments from 1000mm to 5000mm
IS7080si standard colours
- Silver anodised aluminium with grey silicone gasket and grey cover strip
- Black anodised aluminium with black silicone gasket and black cover strip
- When fixing IS7080si to rebated frames of single doors, specify a long back set door latch
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Certifications GVYI.R26629, GVWZ.R26629, GVWZ7.R26629
- Medium temperature smoke leakage approvals to AS1530 Part 7 available on proprietary door assemblies
- Conforms with NCC Specification C3.4 smoke sealing requirements
- Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 & ISO10140-2
Register To Download
Please register your details to download your requested file.