This seal is also available with antimicrobial silicone gasket(s). Please contact us for further information.
An astragal seal used with either plain or rebated meeting stiles on single swing, double doors (where only one door leaf is active). It provides an excellent acoustic, smoke, light, dust and weather seal.
The thin fixing leg allows this seal to be face fixed to the door (no rebating required). This leg can also be checked to make way for locks and latches.
- Min. 2.5mm / max. 10mm
- Also available in: 250mm increments from 2000mm to 3500mm
- Silver anodised aluminium with grey silicone gasket
- Black anodised aluminium with black silicone gasket
Available Nov 2015
- A door sequence selector should be considered unless one leaf is intended to be fixed
- Medium temperature smoke leakage approvals to AS1530 Part 7 available on proprietary door assemblies.
- Conforms with NCC Specification C3.4 smoke sealing requirements
- Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 & ISO10140-2
Register To Download
Please register your details to download your requested file.