This seal is also available with antimicrobial silicone gasket(s). Please contact us for further information.
The IS5176Asi seal is used to prevent ambient/medium temperature smoke, draught and dust penetration. This seal is designed with a 45º angle aluminium carrier and is used around the perimeter of roller and tilt-up doors. The angled aluminium carrier can be fitted with either a 13mm, 19mm or 25mm silicone fin.
- Also available in: 250mm increments from 1000mm to 5000mm (Fin widths to be confirmed upon placement of order.)
- Silver anodised aluminium carrier with grey silicone fin
(Black silicone fins also available upon request)
- Silicone sweep seals (within carriers) can be screw-fixed or self-adhered to the desired surface
- Fixing screws and aggressive backing tape are supplied
- Conforms to NCC Specification C3.4 smoke sealing requirements
- Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 and ISO10140-2
- Medium temperature smoke leakage approvals to AS1530 Part 7 available on proprietary door assemblies
Register To Download
Please register your details to download your requested file.