These brush seals are designed to be used around the head & jambs, door bottom and meeting stiles of single or double swing doors, revolving, tilt-up and roller doors. These seals help protect against draught and dust, insects and weather penetration.
The slim-line carriers are aesthetically angled to avoiddust build-up.
The black nylon brush filaments, which are locked into a galvanized steel strip, are available fitted to an aluminium carrier, or as brush only.
- Also available in: 250mm increments from 1000mm to 3000mm
- Silver anodised aluminium carrier with black nylon brush
- Black anodised aluminium carrier with black nylon brush
Available Nov 2015
- Brush seals (within carriers) can be screw-fixedor self-adhered to the desired surface
- Fixing screws and aggressive backing tape are supplied
- Brush only seals can be mortised into a nominal 3mm (w) x 4mm (d) groove (with the length slightly kinkedfor an interference fit)
- Durability tests demonstrating over 100,000 open & close cycles
Register To Download
Please register your details to download your requested file.