This seal is also available with antimicrobial silicone gasket(s). Please contact us for further information.
These silicone sweep seals are designed to be used around the head and jambs, door bottom and meeting stiles of single or double swing doors, revolving, tilt-up and roller doors. These seals help protect against ambient and medium temperature smoke, draught and dust, and weather penetration. The slim line carriers are aesthetically angled to avoid dust build-up. These seals provide excellent sealing solutions for pivot action smoke doors and clean room applications.
- Min. 9mm / max. 12mm
- Also available in: 250mm increments from 1000mm to 5000mm
- Silver anodised aluminium carrier with grey silicone fin
- Black anodised aluminium carrier with black silicone fin
Available Nov 2015
- Silicone sweep seals (within carriers) can be screw-fixed or self-adhered to the desired surface
- Fixing screws and aggressive backing tape are supplied
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Medium temperature smoke leakage approvals to AS1530 Part 7 available on proprietary door assemblies
- Conforms with NCC Specification C3.4 smoke sealing requirements
- Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 & ISO10140-2
Register To Download
Please register your details to download your requested file.