The IS4110, IS4120 and IS4130 threshold plates are used in conjunction with other Kilargo door bottom seals to help prevent rain, draughts, and smoke penetration. Their low profile ensures compliance with the ‘access for people with disability’ requirements, particularly for wheelchair traffic.
- Also available in: 250mm increments from 1000mm to 5000mm
- Silver anodised aluminium
- Stainless steel fixing screws and plugs supplied
- Alternatively, fasten with builder’s adhesive for concealed fixing
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Certifications GVYI.R26629, GVWZ.R26629, GVWZ7.R26629
- Complies with AS1428/1 (Design for access and mobility)
- Conforms to NCC D2.15 & D3.3 (Access for people with disabilities)
Register To Download
Please register your details to download your requested file.