The IS4100 threshold plate is used to prevent rain, draughts, light and vermin penetration. It is used in conjunction with the IS3070si door bottom seal. This threshold plate has a durable, anodised finish with a snap-fit cover strip for concealed fixings. It is supplied with a vinyl insert to help prevent moisture ingress under the threshold.
- Also available in: 250mm increments from 1000mm to 5000mm
- Silver anodised aluminium
- Stainless steel fixing screws and plugs supplied
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Certifications GVYI.R26629, GVWZ.R26629, GVWZ7.R26629
Register To Download
Please register your details to download your requested file.