These threshold ramps are utilised in buildings where wheelchairs and trolleys are used or to compensate for uneven floors. Their rate of incline ensures compliance with the ‘access for people with disability’ requirement, particularly for wheelchair traffic.
These threshold ramps have a durable, anodised finish and are supplied with PVC bedding pads to help eliminate vibration, noise and moisture ingress.
- Also available in: 250mm increments from 1000mm to 5000mm
- Silver anodised aluminium
- Stainless steel fixing screws and plugs supplied
- These extrusions can be positioned back-to-back to provide a two-way threshold ramp
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Certifications GVYI.R26629, GVWZ.R26629, GVWZ7.R26629
- Complies with AS1428/1 (Design for access and mobility)
- Conforms to NCC D2.15 & D3.3 (Access for people with disabilities)
Register To Download
Please register your details to download your requested file.