These heavy duty, low profile threshold plates are used in conjunction with other Kilargo door bottom seals to help prevent rain infiltration, draught and smoke penetration. Their 6mm low profile design ensures compliance with the ‘access for people with disability’ requirements, AS1428/1 and NCC D2.15 & D3.3, particularly for wheelchair traffic.
These threshold plates have a durable, anodised finish and are supplied with PVC bedding pads to help eliminate vibration, noise and moisture ingress.
- Also available in: 250mm increments from 1000mm to 5000mm
- Silver anodised aluminium
- Stainless Steel fixing screws and plugs are supplied
- Alternatively, fasten with builder’s adhesive for concealed fixing
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Certifications GVYI.R26629, GVWZ.R26629, GVWZ7.R26629
- Complies with AS1428/1 (Design for access and mobility)
- Conforms to NCC D2.15 & D3.3 (Access for people with disabilities)
Register To Download
Please register your details to download your requested file.