This seal is also available with antimicrobial silicone gasket(s). Please contact us for further information.
The IS3080si is a sweep action blade seal with a high performance silicone rubber fin, which can be fitted to door bottoms of outward opening doors. This seal can also be utilised as a meeting stile seal for pairs of doors. This seal can provide effective containment against ambient and medium temperature smoke, sound, dust, light, insects and weather.
- Also available in: 250mm increments from 1000mm to 5000mm
- Silver anodised aluminium section with grey silicone gasket and grey cover strip
- Black anodised aluminium section with black silicone gasket and black cover strip
- Fixing screws are supplied with detailed fitting instructions
- Fixing holes are pre-drilled and slotted to allow the seals to be easily adjusted and positioned accurately on the door to suit the appropriate gap size
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Certifications GVYI.R26629, GVWZ.R26629, GVWZ7.R26629
- Conforms with BCA Specification C3.4 smoke sealing requirements
- Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 & ISO10140-2
Register To Download
Please register your details to download your requested file.