This seal is also available with antimicrobial silicone gasket(s). Please contact us for further information.
The IS3020si and IS3021si (finned) seals can be fitted to door bottoms or meeting stiles of single and double action doors. They can also be utilised for door bottoms on roller type doors.
Both seals can provide effective containment against medium and ambient temperature smoke, sound, dust, light, weather and vermin.
The IS3022si is a sweep action blade seal with high performance silicone rubber fins, which can be fitted to door bottoms or perimeters of single and double action doors. This seal can provide effective containment against dust, light, weather and vermin, and is an ideal smoke seal for pivot door assemblies.
- IS3021si: Min. 20mm / max. 24mm
- Also available in: 250mm increments from 1000mm to 5000mm
- Silver anodised aluminium with grey silicone gasket/s
(Black silicone gasket also available upon request)
- Fixing screws are supplied with detailed fitting instructions
- Fixing holes are pre-drilled to allow the seals to be positioned accurately.
- Conforms to NCC Specification C3.4 smoke sealing requirements
Register To Download
Please register your details to download your requested file.