This seal is also available with antimicrobial silicone gasket(s). Please contact us for further information.
The IS3015si and IS3016si seals are cleverly concealed in a rebated groove in the meeting stile or bottom of the door leaf (respectively) for single and double swing timber doors. These seals may be surface mounted or rebated into doors to allow for depth adjustment as required. Both seals can provide effective containment against medium and ambient temperature smoke, sound, dust, light, weather and vermin.
- IS3016si: Min. 5mm / max. 9mm (allowing for the aluminium carrier to be recessed).
- Also available in: 250mm increments from 1000mm to 5000mm
- Silver anodised aluminium with grey silicone gasket
(Black silicone gasket also available upon request)
- Fixing screws are supplied and fixing holes are pre-drilled
- Conforms to NCC Specification C3.4 smoke sealing requirements
- Acousticallytested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 and ISO10140-2
Register To Download
Please register your details to download your requested file.