Incorporated into door assemblies for its medium temperature smoke and acoustic properties. Also used as a privacy seal on toilet cubicle doors.
This rigid PVC base seal has co-extruded flame retardant, twin flexible smoke and acoustic fins. It fits quickly and easily into a nominal 3mm (wide) by 5mm (deep) interference fit groove.
*This seal is available with either 4mm or 6mm fin height.
Product & Gap size
- 4mm fin height > Min. 2mm / max. 3mm
- 6mm fin height > Min. 3mm / max. 5mm
(white, grey & dark brown available to special order)
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Medium temperature smoke leakage approvals to AS1530 Part 7 available on proprietary door assemblies
- Conforms to BCA Specification C3.4 smoke sealing requirements
- Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 and ISO10140-2
- Durability tests demonstrating over 100,000 open and close cycles
Register To Download
Please register your details to download your requested file.