For airflow, pressure and acoustic data please refer to nomogram details in technical Section of catalogue.
Intumescent fire dampers installed in walls/floors shall be Kilargo IFD44C CASED series and shall comply with the requirements of AS/NZS 1668.1 and the air leakage test in accordance to AS 1682.1.
Intumescent fire dampers shall be tested for Fire Resistance Level (FRL) requirements in accordance with AS 1530.4 with an extended fully closed-off period of 120 seconds. Dampers shall also comply with the air leakage test of AS 1682.1.
Fire Damper installation shall be strictly in accordance with the relevant requirements of AS 1682.2, and Kilargo System Installation details including the use of Kilargo Intumescent Mastic.
- Wall & Floor mount (with insulation rating)
- Includes sleeve & flanges
- Can be cast in situ or retro fitted
- No hazardous fibrous packing required
- No thermal expansion clearances during install
- Reduced maintenance & resultant cost savings
- Integrity Fire Rating – up to 4 hours
- Insulation Fire Rating – up to 3 hours (floor mount)
- Sizes available up to 600 x 600 mm. Larger sizes available on request
- Duct to duct (DD) & Duct to grille (DG) options available
- Galvanised casing 360mm long
Register To Download
Please register your details to download your requested file.