For airflow, pressure and acoustic data please refer to nomogram details in technical Section of catalogue.
All fire dampers shall be Kilargo intumescent IFD44 series, with no moving parts and allow for bi-directional airflow.
Intumescent fire dampers shall be tested for Fire Resistance Level (FRL) requirements in accordance with AS 1530.4 with an extended fully closed-off period of 120 seconds. Dampers shall also comply with the air leakage test of AS 1682.1.
Fire Damper installation shall be strictly in accordance with the relevant requirements of AS 1682.2, and Kilargo System Installation details including the use of Kilargo Intumescent Mastic.
- Innovative, slimline design
- Simple installation
- Suitable for retrofit of seized mechanical dampers
- Approvals for Wall, Floor & Ceiling mounting
- No thermal expansion clearances during install
- Reduced maintenance & resultant cost savings
- Integrity Fire Rating – up to 4 hours
- Damper Depth 44 mm
- Sizes available from 45 mm to over 10,000 mm
Register To Download
Please register your details to download your requested file.