For airflow, pressure and acoustic data please refer to nomogram details in technical Section of catalogue.
All fire dampers shall be Kilargo intumescent IFD-OSS series, with stainless steel construction, no moving parts and allow for bi-directional airflow.
Intumescent fire dampers shall be tested for Fire Resistance Level (FRL) requirements in accordance with AS 1530.4 with an extended fully closed-off period of 120 seconds. Dampers shall also comply with the air leakage test of AS 1682.1.
Fire Damper installation shall be strictly in accordance with the relevant requirements of AS 1682.2, and Kilargo System Installation details including the use of Kilargo Intumescent Mastic.
- Cost effective solution
- Stainless steel sleeve
- No hazardous fibrous packing required
- No thermal clearances required in installation
- Reduced maintenance & resultant cost savings
- Available with Halar coating for hazardous environments
- Integrity Fire Rating – up to 2 hours
- Sizes available: 100 mm, 125 mm, 150 mm, 200 mm, 250 mm, 300 mm, 350 mm nominal dia.
- Stainless steel sleeve (spigot) 360 mm long
- Halar Coating option
- For pressure & acoustics characteristics please refer IFD-O series
Register To Download
Please register your details to download your requested file.