For performance and application summary refer to System Installation FDI, FD2 & FD3.
For airflow, pressure and acoustic data please refer to nomogram details in technical Section of catalogue.
Ventilation dampers for fire doors shall be Kilargo IFD-D fully tested to AS 1530.4 to comply with the requirements AS/NZS 1905.1. Fire dampers must allow bi-directional airflow and have no moving parts.
- Innovative, slimline design
- Suitable for both Mini & Maxi fire doors
- All in one Kit includes 1 x IFD, 2 x Cover Grilles, Kilargo Mastic & fixings
- No moving parts result in a robust trouble free installation which will not rattle or vibrate
- Easy installation in New or Existing doors
- Integrity Fire Rating – 2 hours
- Insulation Fire Rating – 1/2 hour
- Sizes available: 600 x 300 mm, 450 x 450 mm & 600 x 600 mm
- Suits nominal 37mm & 47mm thick Fire Doors
- Grille features decorative finish suitable for INTERNAL USE ONLY.
- Aluminium cover grilled as standard.
Register To Download
Please register your details to download your requested file.