For airflow, pressure and acoustic data please refer to nomogram details in technical Section of catalogue.
Fire dampers shall be Kilargo IFD-CE series intumescent fire dampers. The installation shall be in accordance with approved Kilargo systems installation details and must comply with the requirements AS/NZS 1668.1 and the air leakage test of AS 1682.1.
Fire dampers must allow bi-directional airflow and have no moving parts.
- Moisture resistant
- Innovative light weight design
- Space savings compared to old mechanical Rat Trap designs
- Suitable for use with supply grilles & return air diffusers
- Reduced maintenance & resultant cost savings
- Ideal for a retrofit in Fire Safety upgrades
* IFD-CE1 also available in a Lo-Profile option with oval spigot, for reduced ceiling heights.
- Integrity Fire Rating – up to 1 1/2 hours
- Insulation Fire Rating – up to 1 1/2 hours
- Max. size available as per Ceiling Mounted System Sheets
NB: Grille/Diffusers supply by others
Register To Download
Please register your details to download your requested file.