Aluminium meeting stile seal set for proprietary double action fire door assemblies.
An aluminium meeting stile sealing system designed specifically for high performance smoke and sound containment for pairs of nom. 47mm fire doors.
- New modern and aesthetic appearance.
- Incorporates intumescent fire and smoke sealing technology.
- Improves acoustic performance.
- Easy installation.
- Sold as complete assembly incorporating 2 identical aluminium sections and PVC encased intumescent seals with elastomeric smoke and acoustic fins.
Anodised aluminium astragals with integral high performance intumescent fire seals encapsulated in a rigid flame retardant PVC outer casing with a co-extruded single asymmetric smoke and acoustic fin.
Minimum 2.5mm – Maximum 5mm (As per the relevant tested prototype)
Standard lengths 2135mm, 2440mm, 3050mm, 3500mm
Clear anodised finish with silver colour fire seal and black offset fin.
The Kilargo FDMS-B bullnose stiles come complete with the aluminium sections and intumescent fire and smoke seals. Simply cut to length, screw aluminium sections onto the respective door leaves and insert the intumescent seals using aggressive self adhesive backing tape.
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 for up to 2 hours on proprietary fire door assemblies in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Medium temperature smoke leakage approvals to AS1530 Part 7 available on proprietary door assemblies
- Conforms with NCC Specification C3.4 smoke sealing requirements
- Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 and ISO10140-2
Register To Download
Please register your details to download your requested file.