Retrofit intumescent fire door bottom upgrade seals.
Used to upgrade existing fire doors where door bottom gaps exceed the allowable 10mm as per AS1905/1.
- Can provide up to 2 hours fire resistance when fitted to the bottom of proprietary fire doors.
- Non compliant fire doors can be salvaged.
- Avoids expensive door build-ups or door replacements.
- Cost-effective solution.
- Easy retro-fit installation.
- No need to remove the door during installation.
These products consist of an anodised aluminium profile, flame retardant smoke, draught and light excluding silicone gasket and integral high performance intumescent fire seals.
FDBU60-35 Can seal gaps up to 60mm maximum under nom. 35mm proprietary fire doors.
FDBU60-45 Can seal gaps up to 60mm maximum under nom. 45mm proprietary fire doors.
Standard lengths: 820mm, 920mm, 1220mm
Clear Anodised (Silver) with grey gaskets
The FDBU60 is supplied with pre-drilled slotted holes and screws for easy application onto the bottom of door leafs. (Aluminium screw-fixed end plates are also available separately).
- Fully tested to AS1530 Part 4 for up to 2 hours on proprietary fire door assemblies in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Conforms with NCC Specification C3.4 smoke sealing requirements
- NB: Check with your door manufacturer for approvals.
Register To Download
Please register your details to download your requested file.