Terms and Conditions
- Information on the prizes and how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Kilargo, 15 Wentworth Place, Banyo QLD 4014.
- The promotion commences at 9am on 27 August 2012 and closes at 5.00pm 14 September 2012.
- Entry is open to all persons who receive the competition email (the email entry is not transferable). Employees, suppliers and contractors of the promoter, and the immediate families of these listed persons are ineligible to enter.
- To enter the promotion, entrants must fully complete the survey contained in the ‘WIN tickets to the Bledisloe Cup with Kilargo’ email.
- One entry per completed survey per individual.
- The first 8 valid entries randomly drawn will each win 1 ticket.
- The draw will take place at 12pm on 17 September 2012. The winners will be notified by phone.
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize is not redeemable for cash.
- The promoter, its contractors and suppliers shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered, sustained or incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) as a result of, arising out of or in any way connected with the promotion and/or its prizes except for liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- The promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, the promotion. The promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or referral’s of any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this promotion.
- Entry into the promotion shall be deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry and is deemed approval to use the winners’ name (s) and photograph (s) for publicity purposes. The promoter may at its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these conditions of entry.
- Information about the prize forms part of the terms and conditions including: one return flight from anywhere in Australia to Brisbane plus one night’s accommodation (for interstate and regional winners only); one ticket to the final game of the 2012 Bledisloe Cup to sit in the Kilargo corporate area at Suncorp Stadium.
Register To Download
Please register your details to download your requested file.